Federal State Institution of Science "Computing Center of the Far Eastern Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences" (FEB RAS).
Sharing the fundamental and applied results in information technologies and high-performance computing, as well as exchange of the experience of their use in the interests of science, education and industry.
The main directions of conference
- distributed information systems, grid-technologies and cloud computing;
- methods and algorithms for numerical simulation using high performance computing systems.
Special events planned in conference days:
- training workshop for young scientists, students and graduate students on the use of high-performance technologies and systems based on the resources of the Center for collective use of scientific equipment "Center of processing and storage of scientific data of FEB RAS" (CCU "Information Center of FEB RAS");
- a round table with participation of IBM Corp. and representatives of supercomputer centers of the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations (FASO Russia), dedicated to the use of computer-based systems OpenPOWER architecture;
- seminar (workshop), dedicated to the use of modern information technologies for the natural hazards researches.
- Participation in conference is free.
- Science materials are published under the condition of full-time participation in the conference.
- Participant is cared by himself about payment of travel and accommodation.
- To ask any questions related to the conference, please contact the Organizing Committee
by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +7 (4212) 227267.